Windows 7 Enterprise RC

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jale34, Jul 7, 2010.

1. jale34

jale34 MDL Novice

Mar 1, 2009
    If i download win7 Enterprise RC from Microsoft site as 90 days trial, can i use it all along the lifetime without any problem? Is it possible to get keys or other tricks? Do u explain the best way i go? Thank u every centleman will help me..!:mad:
    P.S: I would be very glad if you send me pm also.

2. Calistoga

Calistoga MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Windows Whister is cooler ;)

3. jale34

jale34 MDL Novice

Mar 1, 2009
    I just learned rtm. Thanks. I read too many versions about ultimate. So wanted to download original enterprice edition. Is that u adviced ultimate the best here?

4. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Yea it is ;) Basically Retail

5. jale34

jale34 MDL Novice

Mar 1, 2009
    Thanks timesurfer. Just tried the torrent with so slow download speed(100kbs). Tonight, i'll leave my PC all night alone to download. May be, you want to tell me the most useful activation method which is up to date. Thankyou again.

6. jale34

jale34 MDL Novice

Mar 1, 2009
    I've got your tool, will try when the download finished. And waiting for the better tools in future from u. Never give up.! Good nite. Here is nite so:) Tank u for ur interest.

7. jale34

jale34 MDL Novice

Mar 1, 2009
    Thank u calistoga. Famous method i heard from my friends is something like loaders. Is that one i don't know. Which one is the best?

8. Calistoga

Calistoga MDL Senior Member

Jul 25, 2009
    #12 Calistoga, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
    I believe it is a matter of taste, as all the solutions does what they claims to do. And they are doing it good.

Personally however, I prefer the Daz Loader as it activates the system and fools Microsoft - you can use Windows Update without a hitch (this also applies to IR4 I believe).

The key difference between the Daz Loader and IR4 is that while the loader fools Windows into really being properly activated, IR4 fools the system to stay in trial mode forever. A matter of taste, really.

;)

9. jale34

jale34 MDL Novice

Mar 1, 2009
    Thanks to helpfull friends for quick replies.

10. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Calistoga is right they all work it's just how you want to relate between your solution and your windows

I think although with IR4 you have to participate in keeping windows always in trial sometimes it is more mellow cause it's not activated

Then with Daz loader I think it's a more extreme solution since your activated yet their is virtually nothing to do after install

They both have there merits and I was using loader before I wanted to develop the "trial forever" app :)

11. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Yea Time is the man when it comes to things like that. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. killercat

killercat MDL Member

May 28, 2010
    whats windows whister :eek:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    I use both Enterprise and Ultimate. The only real, visible difference is that in Enterprise (and Professional), games are disabled by default. Not a sweat-go to control panel/turn windows features on or off/tick games (unticked by default). After that, win 7 goes on a shutdown and restart loop of 1-2 times, but all is well at the end of 4-5 mins.

Enterprise can be activated with KMS/MAK/IR4 3.1 tool here. Daz loader activates all versions except Enterprise. If you have a MAK key or want to use KMS, go for Enterprise; otherwise stick to Ultimate. Both are free for the lazily enterprising.

14. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    It was the codename for XP.

15. killercat

killercat MDL Member

May 28, 2010
    oh okay:D cool

16. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Windows Whistler would be even better :)