Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 No Longer Activated

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by justaguy0, Dec 15, 2012.

1. justaguy0

justaguy0 MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2012
    I was using the KMS activator, as I believe that's the only thing that works for Win 7 Enterprise, and I had no issues... until yesterday. It says I'm out of "re-arms," the VL key that it tries installing doesn't work... and I've got a non-activated instance right now with a crap load of stuff installed.

The issue arose when I was trying to pull up my Windows Virtual PC / Windows XP instance and it failed... started poking around and realized my activation was no longer activated... I tried to run it again (WOAT 4.0 Beta 2) and no dice...

What am I doing wrong?

2. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    use the beta kms activator and install key first. then try kms activation.

but im not sure as all i use it is for office 2010 not win7 ent. i use ultimate

3. justaguy0

justaguy0 MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2012
    I just read it... most definately it's this. Doesn't look like there's a fix for it yet either... seems to be that the KMS host is blacklisted now, and blacklists the VL license. (I.E. Timesout when trying to contact the KMS host, and the VL license itself shows up as being used too many times so there's no way to reset it.)

Anyone know if a fix is being used? I'm using a 90 day temp key at the moment.

4. justaguy0

justaguy0 MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2012
    Uh, if there's a newer one past Dec 7th (WOAT 4.0 KMS activator) then by all means I'll use it... although I don't see one posted anywhere. But I think the post above confirms that that is no longer working for Windows 7 Enterprise.