Windows 7 Enterprise x86 - Activation Troubles

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Skoal_Spitter, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Skoal_Spitter

Skoal_Spitter MDL Novice

Sep 3, 2010
    Hello,

Thanks all for the great forums! I have been learning a lot by just reading through threads here. I am only posting because there seem to be multiple ways of getting the same result, and at this point I'm a little confused.

I have a computer running Windows 7 Enterprise edition x86 SP1
    This computer was activated using the bie_install program
    Last week, the computer brought up the error stating that it was not genuine.
    bie would not run since the computer was in the non-genuine notification period
    Normally, running workaround.bat as admin clears the problem and allows you to go on.
    However, running workaround.bat gives me an error that I am out of rearm attempts.

Is there any way to reset my rearm attempts and continue using bie (which I like) ?
    If not, what would be my next best option? I have tried windows loader 2.2.1, but it doesn't support enterprise.

I'll keep reading and hopefully come up with the solution, but I appreciate any helpful shoves in the right direction that other members might be able and willing to provide.

Thank You!

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    If yopu could, remove the Activator you're used in the past. Than use Daz Loader from here at MDL and try to activate with that one, normally should work! An other way would be to check out on the BIOS Section of MDL if there is an modded BIOS with SLIC 2.1 for your Machine/MB, if not, you could request one to be modded. Follow the advice on BIOS Forum How To ......! If you use that way, your Machine would be "turned" into a OEM Machine and activated permanently.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Windows 7 Enterprise can be activated by Microsoft ToolKit. First, get rid of the old activator.

4. Skoal_Spitter

Skoal_Spitter MDL Novice

Sep 3, 2010
    Thanks for the replies. I was able to get it working tonight. I noticed that the properties page on 'my computer' was showing windows activation status unavailable. Figured something might have gotten screwed up.
    Here is what I did:

Step 1: Run WAT_FIX
    Step 2: Restart PC
    Step 3: Run Microsoft Toolkit

Any ideas why this would happen on one pc? I have 3 computers in the house running 7 Enterprise edition and this was the only time I've experienced problems using the BIE activator (ZWT)