Windows 7 Extreme Edition?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by cole31, Jul 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cole31

cole31 MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2013
    has anyone heard of windows 7 extreme edition? is it legit, and if so anyone have any direct download links for the isos. id really like to run it on a VM and test it out. :confused:

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    It's a "Frankenbuild" Windowqs 7 and I wouldn't touch it! You'll never know what you really get with those modified OS's!

Anyway, discussion of those stuff is prohibit on MDL AFAIK

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. oreo27

oreo27 MDL Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Well, that version isn't really prohibited since it still requires you to input a key for Ultimate (Not pre-activated as far as I know.). But, as previously mentioned, it is heavily modified and you will be unsure what "tweaks" and "modifications" it comes with. I strongly suggest you study those tweaks carefully and apply them to your own build.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. steven4554

steven4554 MDL Expert

Jul 12, 2009
    Since this OS version has been heavily modified, it is considered warez, and discussion and download links of any warez/cracks software is prohibited on MDL!

I'd recommend closing this thread.

5. cole31

cole31 MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2013
    i feel like since it is still and op system and whether or not it is good or bad it would still be nice to have on windows 7 so that other who might want to learn a thing or 2 about it. and this is an online community so it would be a great way to share any information and to help others learn not?

6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Many of those Frankenbuilds also coming infected with some nasty stuff which alone is enough not to use it in any means.

This forum has it's rules and it doesn't matter what any member is thinking about that, the Owner and the Admin Staff has decided that those has nothing to do here and that discussion of those isn't allowed. Period!:eek:

7. MysTikAL3

MysTikAL3 MDL Senior Member

Jul 15, 2013
    I see your point, but on the other side what is there to learn other than it's a morphed creation of an original Windows 7...:rolleyes:
    AND it is a dangerous and potentially harmful to users 'frankenbuild'...:yes:
    IMHO
    The properties of radium are widely discussed, but I don't handle it..;)

8. CaptainKirk1966

CaptainKirk1966 Former MDL Guru

Oct 31, 2009
    #8 CaptainKirk1966, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
    Of course it is not legit.

It is not hard to find a website where the creator of this thing asks for a $10 "donation" for the 32bit version or $30 for the 64bit version. Anyone can download a clean iso from Digital River for free, and then activate for free with Daz loader or Cody's MTK depending on the edition. So I hope this thread doesn't stay open much longer.

9. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008