Windows 7 Font Problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Gladiator66, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Gladiator66

Gladiator66 MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2010
    Hi!

I am having a problem with my "font size" in different programs that I run on my Windows 7.

I am not talking about the display resolution......It is OK.

Let me explain it with some examples:

When I use skype, my contacts are displayed in a very small font size that I am unable to read properly. The menu bar text has also become very small...almost unreadable.

I use web mail like "Hotmail" and "Gmail" When I have to read a new email it is displayed ok but if I have to reply to that email or compose a new email, my text editor shows text in a very small font that I have difficulty reading...so I am unable to track properly as to what I am typing.

In my download manager the files that are added for download are displayed in a very small font. even the title bar and the pull-down menus are displayed in very small fonts.

I have made no changes to any of the settings in windows regarding fonts etc. It just happened for no reason, atleast from my side. I just turned my computer off at night properly and the next morning when I switched it on....It was there...

I will be obliged of any help from my respected fellow members.

Regards

2. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    Or CTRL+SCROLL WEEL, works in IE and Firefox. Don't know about other browsers