windows 7 fuss

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by dexxe, Jun 10, 2009.

1. dexxe

dexxe MDL Novice

Jun 10, 2009
    #1 dexxe, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    Windows 7 is a fuss,yes it looks better is more secure but honestly you have to install xp for it to work fully as xp.Xp for Life all systems after that are just for the sake of it,Yap even Mac.

2. DLock

DLock MDL Novice

Dec 17, 2008
    Damn ur in the wrong forum m8, Go to the xp forum and talk s**t there......:p

3. shadow_shd

shadow_shd MDL Junior Member

Nov 21, 2007
    No sense, no argues, you're saying absolutely bulls**t.

Mac OS is well known for what it is : a brilliant OS. For using it I can tell you it's a very pleasant system to use !

Windows 7 is far better than XP, much more stable; I have had strictly NO system crash or BSOD, no "this program has stopped working..." every 5 minutes, and I'm using 7 since build 7077 and updated till build 7127 for some months now.

Beta version of 7 is more reliable and pleasant to use than XP and Vista together, and it's not yet a final OS !!

And it manages memory and material far better than XP does, no hell slowdowns for no reason, as XP used to do, I can extract a 4 Gb RAR archive and still surf on the net. With XP you can't, it gets so sloooooow than you have to wait RAR uncompression is done...

I don't want to open a no sense "war" for the different living operating systems, but please don't come and tell "7 is fuss" with no argues.

++

4. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    One of the joys of this forum has been the lack of infantile micturating matches and comparison of anatomy..

I think this needs to be taken to another forum, where the machismo of whatever OS you use matters in the least...and this is not here!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Belarathon

Belarathon MDL Senior Member

Nov 21, 2007
    "Windows 7 is a fuss..."

And yet, here you are, making a fuss about it. What is it that compelled you to spend an ounce of energy on something that troubles you so?

6. throbber

throbber MDL Addicted

Mar 13, 2008
    #6 throbber, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
    what a pointless.....useless post:confused:

have a red noise and shut the door behind you before i let the dogs out :p