Windows 7 Graphic Card Problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Ditbardh, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Ditbardh

Ditbardh MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2011
    Hi all, i'm new here and i need your help.
    Look screenshots:
    pcinfo.jpg pcproblem.jpg
    As u see my pc is using the minimum graphic memory, i just bought this pc and the video card is integrated. I want to know how to make pc use the maximum graphic memory, hope u can help me, thanks in advance.

2. LatinMcG

LatinMcG Bios Borker

Feb 27, 2011
    probably in bios settings.

model of pc would help.

3. Ditbardh

Ditbardh MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2011
    Lenovo ThinkCentre M71e

4. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
  5. Rock Hunter

Rock Hunter MDL Senior Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Another suggestion to improve video performance is to get the latest video driver from the vendor. Also install Microsoft DirectX updates.

6. Ditbardh

Ditbardh MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2011
    Havent found any options in Bios to change the value...( for the pics open them in new tab and zoom in cuz forum is not letting me to post links for pics)

7. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    #7 PhaseDoubt, Sep 2, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
    The option may not be there. But taking the data on your integrated video at face value, it may not be too shabby at all.

I still much prefer separate cards for a variety of reasons, but is your computer able to do what you want it to? Is what you see as low memory availability hindering you?

My 22" monitor is set at its native resolution of 1680x1050 and I can open your pics in a new browser and zoom in. They're still too fuzzy to read no matter their display size as I see them. The files sizes are 20.7kb and 19.9kb. Those are pretty small image file sizes is all I'm saying. But that limitation may be mind and that's not your concern.

It's not so much the forum isn't allowing you to post links, you just have to have a minimum number of posts to be able to post links. That rule is there to help prevent spamming and such.

This is what I see when I open your pic and zoom in. It's a 90kb image.

Attached Files: