windows 7 grub4mod HELP!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by marypopp1ns, Apr 22, 2010.

1. marypopp1ns

marypopp1ns MDL Novice

Apr 22, 2010
    Hey ppl,

I know there are alot of posts around regarding this matter so i have had a look and done all which was recomended in my situation and have come to a giant hault.

I recently reformated my computer(3 days ago) and today for some reason my windows 7 ultimate for the frst time since download 6 months ago told me that it was ungenuine. Upset by this i went on a hunt for an actvator. After installing a couple with no result i decided to reboot my computer after using the windows 7 develeop activator with tools and found myself stuck in boot up with grub4dos... I typed boot and was given error 13 so i inserted my instalation cd and booted from cd drive. After doing this i went to the repair tools and typed that bootsec/nt60 thing and rebooted. I was so exctied that i could actually get back in but am now only seeing a black screen after bios menu screen thingo.. help?

your prompt reply would bre enourmously appreciated as its extremely urgent i get back into my pc asap......

Thanks so much in advance,,,

Julian

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    Always, always always have a viable current backup before you tinker - you can always get back what you may lose. Oh, and do what the other guy said.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...