windows 7 grub4mod HELP!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by marypopp1ns, Apr 22, 2010.

1. marypopp1ns

marypopp1ns MDL Novice

Apr 22, 2010
    Hey ppl,

I know there are alot of posts around regarding this matter so i have had a look and done all which was recomended in my situation and have come to a giant hault.

I recently reformated my computer(3 days ago) and today for some reason my windows 7 ultimate for the frst time since download 6 months ago told me that it was ungenuine. Upset by this i went on a hunt for an actvator. After installing a couple with no result i decided to reboot my computer after using the windows 7 develeop activator with tools and found myself stuck in boot up with grub4dos... I typed boot and was given error 13 so i inserted my instalation cd and booted from cd drive. After doing this i went to the repair tools and typed that bootsec/nt60 thing and rebooted. I was so exctied that i could actually get back in but am now only seeing a black screen after bios menu screen thingo.. help?

your prompt reply would bre enourmously appreciated as its extremely urgent i get back into my pc asap......

Thanks so much in advance,,,

Julian

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    Always, always always have a viable current backup before you tinker - you can always get back what you may lose. Oh, and do what the other guy said.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...