Windows 7 KB3125574-v4 integrated ISO?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by dfgrfgertetertz111, Oct 5, 2016.

Hey guys,

I'm a bit confused, Microsoft never released anything like that? :g:

1. BrianCohen

BrianCohen Guest

#2 BrianCohen, Oct 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2016
    (OP)
  2. Alright, thank you much. :)

I remember this site, but for any unknown reason I always needed to login for view any other releases.
    However now it works great and can access all, click on details and all information are there, - so it have to be.

Greetings

3. BrianCohen

BrianCohen Guest

there are home brews created by some of the guys here at mdl. usually they would be AIO's etc. those i would trust aswell as trusted sources, friends or rellies etc.

4. Yea, I planning to do it by myself, but its always a complicated thing:
    - For some Updates you need other Updates first, which exactly order for get all is need?
    - Which tool/method is the best, what about LDR, after it what you can remove/clean exactly?
    - Last time I tried this with a win7 image, any like 600 updates, tokes hours and then it crashed.

So, better to have a clean basic source like these for win10 now. :)

I had read something about that homebrews are forbidden to post here, or you mean via PM?

5. BrianCohen

BrianCohen Guest

i have an ntlite home user license, but even in free mode ntlite will integrate updates. other tools and methods are availible.

you need 4 files/updates.

Windows6.1-KB3020369-x64xx.msu - servicing stack.

Windows6.1-KB3125574-v4-x64xx.msu - the big kahuna.

Windows6.1-KB3145739-x64.msu

Windows6.1-KB3153199-x64.msu

the last 2 are needed even though they integrate last with ntlite.

it will say there is a missing prerequisite because 1 file has been superceeded. i forget which. those 4 will update your chosen edition. they were correct shortly after 3125574's release.

you will need newer updates if you wish to add them, but the 4 above are the minimum to take your iso to unofficial sp2 level.

total time - to extract iso contents, mount with dism or similar tool, integrate updates, save changes, create iso and unmount is around 30 minutes. using roughly 270 updates instead of 3125574 takes over 2 hours.

BUT - WARNING, 3125574 also adds telemetry related updates, aswell as new features etc.

for me, that is not an issue. it may be for you.

6. Same here. :)
    (btw the only software in my whole life I actually bought.)

Some Information is also to find in the repository testfiles WDownloader, but still confusing.

I have here these in my "before"-folder:
    windows6.1-kb3172605-x64_2bb9bc55f347eee34b1454b50c436eb6fd9301fc
    Windows6.1-KB3020369-x64
    Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64

One of them is need before sp2 for IE11 after.

Before I always used WinToolKit for integrating, because I have no idea if NTLite does LDR branche, too.
    Integrate the separate updates takes shorter time as the big one itself? I thought it will be invert, nice one.
    I do anyway remove any related telemetry after the image is ready, but I think about right now maybe just include all other separate instead of sp2.

Thank you!
    I will take a look next week I guess, some stuff coming this weekend...

7. Leslie_Coffelt

Leslie_Coffelt MDL Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Buying software? I'm reporting this post. Expect to be BANNED!!!

8. BrianCohen

BrianCohen Guest

i will post the definitive list to integrate ie11 if you want, or a link to to the guide itself :cool:

9. BrianCohen

BrianCohen Guest

buy software? mwahahahaha

10. BrianCohen

BrianCohen Guest

ive no idea about the gdr ldr dlr lhr dhl nsa gchq thing. ntlite takes whatever i shove in it. i use mbsa to scan for needed updates.

11. BrianCohen

BrianCohen Guest

ntlite and wintoolkit both use dism for update integration.

for removals, ntlite has its own custom removals engine. that is why you have a much greater choice in component removals compared to wintoolkit.

:cool: