Windows 7 Loader 2.1 greyed out

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by scsiguy72, Feb 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. scsiguy72

scsiguy72 MDL Novice

Feb 22, 2012
    I am trying to use Daz's loader 2.1

When I download and install the loader I get the following

error.jpg

Only one tab and if you can see, the install and uninstall boxes are grayed out.

Windows is giving me the not genuine error and this was my way of fixing that.

Any thoughts?

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. scsiguy72

scsiguy72 MDL Novice

Feb 22, 2012
    Yes,

I used a borrowed key. This was also an upgraded from Vista install, not a clean install

4. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    RemoveWAT was probably used.

If you're going to be using the loader then I always recommend using the official cleaning tool (WAT Fix) so that I know exactly whats been changed and I'm able to offer support.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. philophob

philophob MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2012
    I get exact same greyed out error with no other tabs present.
    I have Macbook Air and bootcamped Windows 7 Ultimate N version with trial 30 day.

I ran Wat Fix, then rebooted and turned off internet and antivirus program. THEN ran the Daz loader 2.1 but it gives me the same grayed out error.
    Can someone help me or guide me to resolve this problem? I am running out of ideas to try fixing this.

Thanks all.

6. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    N version is not supported due to lack of oem:slp keys :(

You need to downgrade to Pro N & use KMS activation or upgrade to normal Ultimate & use the loader :)

7. philophob

philophob MDL Novice

Feb 28, 2012
    Thanks Tito! Now I know why it is greyed out :)