windows 7 loaders for enterprise?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by godfeast, Mar 3, 2010.

1. godfeast

godfeast MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2010
    I was having issues with removing the file to unlock all versions of windows 7, but after many tries and several hours spent on it, I got a dvd burned that was the 64bit enterprise edition - close enough since it worked at least.

I cannot seem to get a loader to work for this now. Is there one out there? Daz's jut says unsopported os and the other one just hangs up when i try to activate it.

2. Alessio79

Alessio79 MDL Novice

Feb 22, 2010
    #3 Alessio79, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  3. godfeast

godfeast MDL Novice

Mar 2, 2010
    I wasnt wanting to even try the removewat yet until i was sure a loader wouldnt work - im concerned about the consequences of taking that route should a major windows patch end up addressing it.

I have tried 7loader again. I hit gateway, install loader - it reboots and when i hit loader status it says not loaded. I then hit repair activation and it hangs up. Im not sure whats with that, but it doesnt seem to like enterprise even after i set the timezone to +3 ut.

4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  5. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Just use ZWT activator, so much better IMHO

sebus

6. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    1) Enterprise does not have any OEM:SLP systems, so a loader isn't an option

2) With KMS servers the time zone does not need to be reset on your computer. I really wish this myth would die. The UTC time of both comptuers has to match. MS designed KMS servers so one server will work for a company across a continent or across the planet.

3) ZWT KMS spoof server is the best way to go right now for Enterprise activation.