windows 7 mainstream support ended...

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by LastWords, Jan 19, 2015.

1. LastWords

LastWords MDL Member

Aug 29, 2013
  2. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    @ LastWord M$ is trying to shape the world of OSs as it pleases since Win 8 to draw more Billions out of pockets.I think Win 7 is a good OS and many

are in favor.We don't need their support for the system or even security since there is nothing is secured.A big game .Only we'll pay for REAL INNOVATIONS M$ :bash:,NOT Win 10 :nono:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. compstuff

compstuff MDL Senior Member

Jan 16, 2011
    I have to admit it simply kills me when I hear people say stuff like this. EVERY OS developer "shapes" the OS world as they see fit, yet MS seems to constantly get bashed for it. Please name one that doesn't control things as they want to.

So now MS is ending MAINSTREAM support (NOT SECURITY SUPPORT which we definitely still need) for a six year old OS, and your complaining that they make "Billions" as if their not entitled to. I'm not a poster boy for MS but geese where would we all be without developers like them and others.

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Nobody force you to buy from MS or any MS Product! If you don't like it: DO NOT BUY! Is as simple as that!

And than even an question come in my mind: Have you ever paid to MS? Or did' you use only FREE and/or not so legal (say: pirated) product;s from them?! Hopefully the hammer you use to bash MS's head, hit's one day back to yours!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    So who cares that they end support. We don't need it as long as MDL gurus are still alive:D

6. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
    @compststuff @pithai
    Yes I paid MS for some good products and OSs and I'm planning to buy a Microsoft new Lumia when it's released.Though it may seem that I don't like MS.To the contrarary,I like MS OSs BUT I'm too disappointed at the confusing policy since 8 ending with 10 which I didn't expect to even look like it is.I realize MS is trying to satisfy it's customers but they didn't fulfil our hopes as I'm hearing people complain too.So I think I have some logic in my point of view.I don't like those to many applications asking for money and I know I don't have to buy them.I think what was forced on people is that flat metro app just to open the door for more money.So is MS looking for excellent OSs to primarily satisfy our needs or to make more money as the main goal.People have the right to disagree with me but not getting personal and accusing me of things they may allow themselves to do.3 days ago I reported a PM callin me SB ONLY for my opinion which was not personal at all.What makes me very disappointed is that the MODS didn't do anything about it or even reply.All we need is some respect for each other,generally speaking.My respects to you all.

7. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
  8. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
    Cheers man.Wise oldsh t.:D

9. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Fact is that you (in pictures) hit the head of MS so you must accept that MS could do the same to you! Or am I wrong? Had you ever read the speech: "Don't do to others what you don't like they do to you!"?

MS is an commercial Company and have to sell the product's they develop for to run that company and for sure, make profit as well! That there will be some who like, others didn't and some more who don't mind! Most of MS real customers are Corporates, may not in numbers of users/License owners but of those who generating the most income MS gets! Who would be be the one MS will look first to at the time MS would make the decision what way they want to go? It's obvious, isn't it?!

Look at this Windows forum at MDL and look further on the other MDL Forums! What you see most? Isn't it:
    1. Complaints against MS
    2. how to get stuff free
    3. how to modify Apps and BIOS'es so to get products free of charge, which also called Pirated Products
    4. how to modify product's to 'adjust' to my own personal needs!

What's about Apple? As much complaints about too? NO, for sure not!

People just paying an high cost for products which are produced in China (100%) using cheap and even slavery and kid works by companies like FoxConn! Win margin by Apply is multiple as those MS even took! Also software limited to what Apple thinks could be allowed to use, for an higher cost as well! Everybody who clone an Apple Product get sued and punished by Apple! Apple dictates what the Buyer (therefore Owner) allowed top do with an apple manufactured product! Starts by 'jail breaking' of an iPhone and ends where?! Apple was bring several companies into bankrupcy while they produced Computer which were able to use Apple OS'es! Umax, Radius, Power Computing and others were forced out of the Market latest 1997 as Steve Jobs come back to Apple as CEO! In Reality, it was Steve Jobs who crashed many companies which had cost thousands of workers the income!

That's something people wouldn't like to talk about and even deny all of that, special if that's Apple Users! B ill Gates done a lot for the Poor! What's about Steve Jobs? NOTHING!

There many facts never would be talked about on forums like this one! Everybody is just looking within the border of his own small world! Egoism and Egocentric is the main driven force by user's of this forum, most even realize that! There still some user's who thinking a bit different and it's their force who still keep this forum running quite well!

10. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
    #11 Aninvitedsoul, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    You're making very good points and I completely agree with you.Good bless Bill Gates;I most fervently thank his good deeds.Your last paragraph is very good.