Windows 7 not genuine: what succed?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Antigen, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antigen

Antigen MDL Junior Member

Sep 12, 2009
    If Windows 7 will be detected as not genuine what succed?

It start and boot or it will be locked and all the data of the computer are unaccesible?

Thanks

2. Deb_Rider

Deb_Rider MDL Senior Member

Aug 21, 2010
    no...
    Ur computer will boot properly...
    Bt a watermark will be added that 'ur copy of windows is not genuine'...
    All ur data will be still accesible....
    I dont know bt some of windows features will be locked....

Why are u thinking of that when there is the daz's loader?????

3. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    It will annoy you (nag window at login and periodically, watermark on desktop), it will set your wallpaper black, and it will prevent you from downloading some optional updates / components.

That's it.

It will otherwise remain functional.

4. gamepoint

gamepoint MDL Senior Member

Jan 4, 2010
    yeah..very very annoying..try daz loader??

5. dan.kowen

dan.kowen MDL Novice

Oct 6, 2010
    hello. I am kinda new to using the loader and don't have much technical knowledge of computers, but still i hope you can help me. a good friend of mine installed windows 7 for me using your loader. Today i tried to download some program(XP mode for win7), and before it let me download it asked me to check that my copy is genuine by downloading and installing Windows Activation Update. Well, it found out my copy isn't genuine, and now I've got all those hassling annoying stuff. My question is, how do I use the 7 loader to make my windows seemingly genuine again? Do I have to reinstall windows? is there an option of just doing something with the loader itself without reinstalling windows? Sorry for my lacking basic knowledge and thanks ahead for your help....
    P.S also thanks for making win7 available to everyone with the loader!! :)

6. dan.kowen

dan.kowen MDL Novice

Oct 6, 2010
    okay guys, i just noticed this update is actually the much talked about KB971003 . I will try to do what the stickies in the forum say. ill come back if i wont manage!