Windows 7 OEM Free Download

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by beecee, Feb 3, 2010.

1. beecee

beecee MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2010
    Hi everyone,

I have been browsing this site for a while now, but have not participated thus far.

Hope I'm in the correct department!!!??? If not, please accept my apologies & move it.

Don't know the legalities of this site or it's content, but you can download Win7.iso

It takes about 2 to 3 hours, but it works.

It's self activating, so don't enter a 'Key' when installing. Will install ANY version, e.g. Pro Ultimate etc.

It appears to be a VL (Volume License .iso).

Can I post the Link here?

If not, PM me for it.

2. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    As per Rules You cannot,Bcoz there is already a bunch of links here...

3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    First start by reading the rules the fact that it is self activating means it is considered Warez and not allowed also no more version of windows 7 to be posted anyway.

4. beecee

beecee MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2010
    Okay thanks.

Cracking Forum, keep up the good work.

5. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    This is not a cracking forum!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anything related to WAREZ is not allowed and might get u banned as that is against the fules of the board.

The only reason why these forums exist is to help people easily activate rather than making it an annoying hassle via MS Tech support as that is a long procedure. But thisi s all done with good intentions that everyone is having a legit key.

kthxbye :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    I don't think he meant cracking as in hacker language but rather in British slang as in fantastic or similar.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. lifedigital

lifedigital MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2009
    I second that.

8. noyod

noyod MDL Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Does this call for self-restraint by posters to using any-language slangs around here, so as not be misinterpreted? Lol..