windows 7 pre-activated...!!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by crytek, Dec 2, 2009.

1. crytek

crytek MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2009
    #1 crytek, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
    hey guys i am new here.., i have a question for you. i want to know how does the windows 7 launched by hazar and orbit works..
    does it actually install slic 2.1 or it is a software mod
    when i open the slic dump toolkit it says slic 2.1 present HPQOEM
    what is it???

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! HAZAR , ORBIT30 HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

2. bambara

bambara MDL Junior Member

Oct 18, 2009
    No, it doesn't actually install SLIC 2.1 into your BIOS. The only way to do that is by flashing your BIOS.

3. gentoo

gentoo MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2009
    It is only emulating the SLIC 2.1 table. Use everest and it will tell you it is emulated.

4. crytek

crytek MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2009
    dude,

i checked with slic dump and everest, it says slic 2.1 present... also it is not emulated memory address is given.

5. gentoo

gentoo MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2009
    dude

Then why not ask Hazar himself. Loaders can't modify your Bios. So if you already have a SLIC 2.1 table in your bios you do not need a loader. You can use a cert and key. If you do not have a SLIC 2.1 in your bios you have to use a loader or mod your Bios.

6. crytek

crytek MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2009
    i am saying after installing windows 7 aio activated...( which was pre activated). i can see slic 2.1 in my bios what is it... Please TElL

7. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    The only way to have SLIC 2.1 is through a BIOSMOD, a loader doesn't modify your BIOS.

Magic doesn't exist!:rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    These "pre-activated" DVDs include a loader, Certificate and an OEM Key and they run a routine after the install has finished but before it exits to install the loader, Certificate and key.

When you reboot the loader loads the emulated SLCI BIOS table into memory - Windows checks for it and the matching certificate and then that the key matches the version of Windows installed and if all match Windows accepts it is a legitimate OEM install and activates without connecting to the net.

The SLIC you see is there because of the loader.

If you don't believe me load the Windows DVD and choose fix startup problems which will deactivate your system - actually don't do this because it will and you will need to fixit.

If it is working leave it alone and believe that a loader has been installed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. crytek

crytek MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2009
    ok

but can you tell me any software utility which will verify this, that there is no slic in the bios as everest, rw everything, slic dump toolkit says there is slic 2.1 present..