Windows 7 re-validation problems

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by fcorcha, Jun 18, 2013.

1. fcorcha

fcorcha MDL Novice

May 18, 2011
    Hello,

I have a problem with a notebook tryin to revalidate w7 Ultimate.

This notebook is a Toshiba pro s500-10Q PSSE0E. This computer were distributed by an university to the students with dual boot (win7 home premium and a local linux distribution). Using aida64 I saw it have slic 2.1 on the bios, the information is in one of the attached files.

When I formatted the computer, I used the certificate: TOSCPL00-TOSCPL-2.1.XRM-MS and the OEM serial of toshiba for W7 ULTIMATE and i can validated it, but sometimes the system validation crash and I need to rearm.

Today I cannot rearm again because I have used all rearm attemps but I don't want to format again.

I don't know where is the error because I don't find any LOHR certificate for toshiba.

Can you help me? I have a RW report that I attach here with the Aida64 Screenshot and rearm error:

h**p://w*w.mediafire.com/?780qq7qq3r550ic

Thanks for your help and, Excuse me for my bad English.

2. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    You can reset the rearm count with Duality 420, see the link in my signature :D.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. steven4554

steven4554 MDL Expert

Jul 12, 2009
    Don't forget that you need to use Internet Explorer to validate Windows 7! Validation won't work on other web browsers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Katchdun

Katchdun MDL Novice

May 24, 2013
    Hi there

Actually so far the activation seems much MILDER than on even XP -- on XP I got prompted for an activation when I added 2GB of RAM.

I've CHANGED a motherboard - same manufacturer but different model.
    Changed the CPU from a Dual to a Quad
    Added another 8Gb RAM to a 4GB RAM system so now 12 GB
    Added 3 SATA 1.5TB HDD's.

Not a SQUEAK for reactivation.

Running Windows 7-X64 Enterprise RTM - LEGALLY downloaded from Technet.

Not sure if its because I'm running the Enterprise VL version - I did get asked on the initial install to enter the product number -- maybe that's all it needs ever.

Testing Microsoft Security Essentials it popped up for a Windows validation check before I could download -- but passed that without any problems.