Windows 7 Screensaver photo

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by dragonfire665, Oct 31, 2009.

1. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    here is something i noticed about 7 that doesnt have but i liked very much from Vista. While in Vista, i have my own photo screensaver and every so often when it went on the photo will appear different, either black and white, stock up, just ramdowly different ways of showing my photos. And it was fantastic.

Now in Windows 7, there is no such thing, all photo screen saver come out the same all the time. I do miss that feature, now does anyone know how to obtain that feature on 7 or is completely taken out

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    You could use Live gallery instead. It a bit more advanced then the standard screensaver in win7.

It's available on the live essentials site...

Also, it should replace the screensaver in win7, so then you're good to go.

Give it a try ;)

3. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    sorry i could be wrong but i search google and even live site for live gallery or ways to make better screensaver and there is nothing anywhere. So no i cant give it a try i cant seem to find anything

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    The screen saver may be configured at Windows Live Photo Gallery:

File > Screen Saver Configuration:cool: