Windows 7 Sp1 Media Refresh[Help]

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by hnahacks, Dec 22, 2011.

1. hnahacks

hnahacks MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2011
    Hello All,
    I Just Downloaded The Windows 7 Sp1 x64 Media Refresh Iso From Technet And Applied The ei.cfg removal tool when i try to boot it only shows me x64 options
    how can i convert that iso to univarsal iso X86 And X64 Both I Need In A Single Iso
    Thanks In Advance.

2. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    The ei.cfg doesn't unlock the x86 architecture version of the ISO cause there isn't one in the x64 ISO's. But what it does unlock is the versions of Windows 7 such as starter (not in x64), home basic, home premium, professional, and ultimate.

You will need to download a x86 ISO also, check here for the link: forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/28517-Windows-7-w-o-SP1-and-SP1-Media-Refresh-Direct-Download-Links

You will need this app: forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/29178-WinAIO-Maker-Professional-The-All-in-One-Windows-Setup-Solution

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. hnahacks

hnahacks MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2011
    thanks humphrey.......:rolleyes:

4. Humphrey

Humphrey MDL Expert

Dec 13, 2011
    Not a problem, I am doing just that myself but with a few extra tweaks, I've combined X64 and X86, added OEM activation and custom applications as silent installers. Not very difficult ounce you figure it out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...