windows 7 UEFI help

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by maghrib, Dec 5, 2018.

1. maghrib

maghrib MDL Novice

Dec 5, 2018
    Hello friends.

I have a new HP Pavilion desktop 570 -P054 that is in uefi with the windows10 preinstalled. I want to replace the Windows 10 by Windows7 to be able to use important software. I disabled the secure boot and activated legacy support. I checked my drive and it is in GPT format. I boot my key with Rufus in GPT mode. I started the installation that runs normally until installation is complete. at the time of preparing the system for the first use, at the language selection stage, my mouse and keyboard are planted. Then, you can not click Next to complete the installation. I used DISM GUI to add the USB3.0 drivers to the operating system (Windows7 SP1 64 Bits) without success. I also used Win7-USB3.0-Creator-V3 but nothing. I downloaded nversion of windows 7 64 bits but still the same problem. I do not know what to do, Help me.

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    This is a windows 7 question, and we just finished one here: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/daz-loader-unsupported-partition-table-problem.74680/
    Looks like your situation?

And don't ever use N versions specially not win 7, no oem:slp leaked, so only 7 Pro N and Enterprise N can be activated by KMS (not tested it).

3. maghrib

maghrib MDL Novice

Dec 5, 2018
    i used all possible ways to try to install, without success, so if someone could give me a hand with this this, i would be grateful.

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Did you read @Enthousiast 's post. Did you?