Windows 7 Ultimate

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Ardaco, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Ardaco

Ardaco MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2010
    Hello everybody
    I'm new with this and I like to ask your help and advise.
    I have a legal version of Windows7 Ultimate(32 and 64 bits),installed on mine computer is activated,validated and genuine.Now I'm making a new computer for my daughter and I want to install it on her computer,what I must do to get a new product key and get activated,etc.
    greetings and thanks for your help
    Ardaco

2. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    It depends, most keys are 3-10 activations so you should be good, the only issue is if you bought a one computer only key. If that is the case use the Daz loader to activate you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JaguarXJ12

JaguarXJ12 MDL Senior Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Exactly!
    But I sometimes wonder why activate Windows at Microsoft at all, just use DAZ loader from start, that way you still have all your activation slots available and you're still genuine and activated.

I trust Microsoft but not that much.

4. MPqO

MPqO MDL Novice

Dec 13, 2010
    I never understood that.
    I paid for a key and i should have the right to activate as much times as i want (on the same hardware).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. JaguarXJ12

Jun 9, 2010
    My thoughts exactly, sometimes you're being treated as a criminal even though you have an real license, I bought it therefor I activate as many times I like.
    I usually do a clean install every 2-3 months.
    Why bother activate for real when it's for nothing anyway.

6. neo11

neo11 MDL Novice

Mar 3, 2010
    Daz loader with lenovo laptops ?

Is there a known problem with with lenovo laptops win7 and daz
    loader 1.9.5? Just casting a line out before trying. :eek:

7. JaguarXJ12

Jun 9, 2010
    I don't see a problem with this as long as the key isn't blacklisted or anything.

And I honestly don't think DAZ would provide his loader with blacklisted keys for people to install.

There was this Lenovo key that got blacklisted though, but only becasue it got leaked.

You could try it out safely, otherwise you could use another brand key, slics, certs and keys kan be mixed.

8. neo11

neo11 MDL Novice

Mar 3, 2010
    Daz loader and Llenovo

Thanks for getting back. I got a couple of spare disks laying around I
    could try it on. In any event, I think I need to do more reading. Kinda
    tough as it seems most of the loader threads lead of into the digital weeds.o_O.