Windows 7 Updates Packs (January 20, 2010 Revision)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Matrix Leader, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matrix Leader

Matrix Leader MDL Addicted

Dec 8, 2009
    #1 Matrix Leader, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SoLoR

SoLoR MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2008
    #2 SoLoR, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
    eh... maybe you should "revise" it again. And i can think on way more then one reason whats wrong with this pack... But majorly its made in style "lets take random amount of updates and make a pack from it" (aka they are not all, they are not newest nor they are not newest not superseeded, so its just something "random"). I seriously have no idea why some people bother to post this updates... only for "points" or whatever this upload sites have? because there simply there isnt any other reason, but in case you think this is useful or whatever, stop living in delusion. Even george pack have more "current" updates then this i think (last time i checked he only missed 2 or 3 however he had few superseeded)... But i already know that you have something missing is because build number you are geting...

3. Fifaheld

Fifaheld MDL Novice

Jul 20, 2009
    What is please with Mirror`s? Rapidshare? Thx

4. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    huh?? English please!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Fifaheld

Fifaheld MDL Novice

Jul 20, 2009
  6. burfadel

burfadel MDL EXE>MSP/CAB

Aug 19, 2009
    Love how it says Update installer v1.3.2 included, but the screenshots show v1.3.1 :)

7. Matrix Leader

Dec 8, 2009
    the screen shot is old i dont have time to update everything for u! if u think u can do a better update guide feel free to show us ur professional work! at least apreciate the effort i put into uploading these files!!!!!!!!!!

8. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
  9. PrEzi

PrEzi MDL Addicted

Aug 23, 2007
    You don't see the point, don't you ?
    He even ripped off the screenshots from George King's posts - look exactly the same, even when the 1.3.2 version is out.
    Besides - the updates are MS property, but the Update tool is not and I doubt he got permission from the creator - George King to post it without PROPER credits to him.

10. George King

George King MDL Expert

Aug 5, 2009
    Close this topic and write problems etc in my Original Topic !!!