Windows 7 Upgrade from HP to Ultimate problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by rlaby, Jul 24, 2012.

1. rlaby

rlaby MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2011
    Hi guys!

I have one old computer and his operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium, now I want to upgrade HP to Ultimate version of Windows. I was launched Windows Anytime Upgrade and wrote the key from keys.ini file from Daz's loader. The key was correct, I had to agree with windows terms and I did, but the problem became when the upgrade was start, I got the message that my key is wrong and I don't know what now I need to do. How I can upgrade my Windows?

2. im bored

im bored MDL Member

Aug 17, 2009
  3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  4. rlaby

rlaby MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2011
    I used daz's loader for activation... No, my computer didn't come with windows HP... I didn't buy original Windows.... I know that I can buy key or do a fresh installation of windows and activate with daz's loader but I want to skip these steps if it possible... Just I want to upgrade my windows if it possible without new installing windows or buying a key...

5. rlaby

rlaby MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2011
    I don't know what's happened, when I restarted my computer he automatically started upgrading process... Now I have Windows 7 Ultimate... :)
    Guys thanks for help.....

6. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    That is normal when upgrading I didn't realise you had not rebooted computer. Glad you got it upgraded now I would suggest do a back up image.

7. rlaby

rlaby MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2011
    But confused me when he told me that the key was wrong and told me that I need to type another key....

8. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    He was just confused too.

9. new_hack

new_hack MDL Member

Mar 31, 2011
    this normal...always happen to me:D

10. Gertudey

Gertudey MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2012
    I use the loader to the activation of Daz ...No, my computer does not come with the HP ... I do not buy a genuine copy of Windows .... I know that I can buy or make a fresh install of Windows key and activate the loader Daz, but I want to skip this step if possible ...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...