Windows 7 Upgrade from HP to Ultimate problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by rlaby, Jul 24, 2012.

1. rlaby

rlaby MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2011
    Hi guys!

I have one old computer and his operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium, now I want to upgrade HP to Ultimate version of Windows. I was launched Windows Anytime Upgrade and wrote the key from keys.ini file from Daz's loader. The key was correct, I had to agree with windows terms and I did, but the problem became when the upgrade was start, I got the message that my key is wrong and I don't know what now I need to do. How I can upgrade my Windows?

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  3. rlaby

rlaby MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2011
    I used daz's loader for activation... No, my computer didn't come with windows HP... I didn't buy original Windows.... I know that I can buy key or do a fresh installation of windows and activate with daz's loader but I want to skip these steps if it possible... Just I want to upgrade my windows if it possible without new installing windows or buying a key...

4. rlaby

rlaby MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2011
    I don't know what's happened, when I restarted my computer he automatically started upgrading process... Now I have Windows 7 Ultimate... :)
    Guys thanks for help.....

5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    That is normal when upgrading I didn't realise you had not rebooted computer. Glad you got it upgraded now I would suggest do a back up image.

6. rlaby

rlaby MDL Novice

Jun 30, 2011
    But confused me when he told me that the key was wrong and told me that I need to type another key....

7. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    He was just confused too.

8. new_hack

new_hack MDL Member

Mar 31, 2011
    this normal...always happen to me:D

9. Gertudey

Gertudey MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2012
    I use the loader to the activation of Daz ...No, my computer does not come with the HP ... I do not buy a genuine copy of Windows .... I know that I can buy or make a fresh install of Windows key and activate the loader Daz, but I want to skip this step if possible ...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...