Windows 7 validating problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by RealEfect, Jun 26, 2011.

1. RealEfect

RealEfect MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2011
    I done what is required to validate illegal copy of windows 7 ultimate, but it's not validating and i don't know why... :( I installed with daz program this slic code, then restarted my pc,went to microsoft website by given url in readme file, which was in daz folder, so i went there.And there problem appeared, because they requested me to download file called "Windows activation update", when i installed it-nothing happened.I restared my pc, but there was still message about windows, that they isn't genuine...So i checked my updates and i saw installed update with name KB9710033, i know that this update don't let to use fake codes and to activate your windows, so i deleted it and then again tryed to validate my os, but again it gave me this dowload, so i think that this file which i downloaded from ms is this update named kb971003.Is there any other way to validate my copy of windows?Thank you for information.

2. J4mmy

J4mmy MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2011
    1. Uninstall Daz's loader, reboot your computer.
    2. Now open up Daz's loader, from the second tab choose your computers manufacturer and install the loader.
    3. Reboot your computer and visit the validating page again.

Now after opening the validating page, install the checker, wait till it has finished (No programs or anything will pop-up but it will just say that install was succesfull or something like that.) Then click Continue on the validation page or just refresh it and wait till it tells you that your windows is validated.

Enjoy!

3. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  4. RealEfect

RealEfect MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2011
    Thanks dude, you helped me a lot! :) But now another question, i want to change my theme, but when i click my right button on desktop and choose appearence, then choose my disered theme i can't set any theme except windows 7, maybe you or someone knows why?

5. RealEfect

RealEfect MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2011
    :D you posted after me, so i activated already by using first man suggestion, thanks for you, but now answer me to this question:
    And another question is it secure to download service pack 1 update, if many people in internet who have illegal windows 7 os say, that this can make your os not genuine?

6. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  7. RealEfect

RealEfect MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2011
    Thanks for your answer, but one thing isn't solved yet.I downloaded this theme patcher program and patched these 3 files, then i rebooted my pc, and i can't again change theme from default called windows 7, i can't change not only to themes, which i downloaded from the internet, but to themes, which was already installed on computer when i installed this os.

8. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    are you using starter or basic? there is no personalization with these versions without using third party tools alone or registry hacks and third party tools together.

other than that, scan and repair using sfc scan, and i think that will fix whatever problems you are having with customization if you are using premium or higher.

9. RealEfect

RealEfect MDL Novice

Jun 26, 2011
    I'm using Windows 7 ultimate 32bit OS.I used this program offered by user TITO-universal theme patcher, because i can't change theme, there is theme set by default-Windows 7.But after using this theme i didn't get any good results.I again can't change theme.I don't want to reinstall my os because i installed it recently and cracked it.And it's fresh os without any viruses, which size ~3gb.

10. stayboogy

stayboogy MDL Addicted

May 1, 2011
    what do you mean by "cracked" it?

and sorry, but if your install size for Ultimate is only 3Gb then there is really something wrong with your install as it requires a minimum of 10Gb at first install generally...

11. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    #11 Josh Cell, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    WatFix runs System File Checker (SFC)

SFC Repair's all file-changes on the system32 by winsxs folder...

The Themes service started?

to start, execute this command

Code:
    net start netsvcs
    ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...