Windows 7loader & WAT help

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by reubenn, Nov 20, 2010.

1. reubenn

reubenn MDL Novice

Nov 20, 2010
    #1 reubenn, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
    Hi, my friend gave me a burned copy of Windows 7, I had never installed anything other than XP and 98 before so I wasn't too familiar. I could not find a key anywhere and that worried me, so I thought maybe it was "pre-cracked". I went through the installation, it then asked my for a key and clicked next and it went through (thinking it had been cracked). I looked at the status of the activation and my heart dropped, I tried cracking the passwords with 5 different programs and they all gave me the same code and when i put it in, it did not work. I then came up upon windows 7loader and used the "7loader release 5" I restarted my PC and looked at activation status and it still said trial. But then I stupidly used the WAT remover and I think there is still a trial, but I cannot see now. I tried using other loaders but they say this one is installed, how do i uninstall it? Because on my other PC, I used another loader and it worked. I think if I had used that loader it would have worked, so can anyone help me? I searched for the file "grldr" and deleted it, but I don't think the loader is removed because I cannot install the other one. Can anyone please help me and give me some information on this subject? Thanks!

ALSO, the other PC was a clean install, this was not. It was an upgrade, should it be clean?

2. reubenn

reubenn MDL Novice

Nov 20, 2010
    #3 reubenn, Nov 20, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2010
    (OP)
    Okay, I want to use this loader but it says uninstall other cracks. I do not know how to uninstall them nor uninstall remove WAT. :) Thanks for the help again

WAT is removed, now I do not know how to remove the loader, there is no option to "uninstall it"

UPDATE:
    I removed the WATremover and ran the loader and clicked uninstall, restarted, ran it again and clicked install. Should I reinstall the removeWAT and the removeWAT cleaner or just leave it?

3. reubenn

reubenn MDL Novice

Nov 20, 2010
    The loader says that I am Licensed, i verified on windows genuine advantage and I passed, do i still need the removeWAT?

4. CRA2YHAVOK

CRA2YHAVOK MDL Senior Member

Oct 23, 2009
    No, if you ran WAT Fix that I linked to it would have restored the files RemoveWAT deleted/tampered with.

You say you passed as genuine now, so just delete the RemoveWAT.exe ;)