Windows 8.1 Apps in Local Language

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by everesee, Oct 19, 2013.

1. everesee

everesee MDL Senior Member

Mar 28, 2012
    I installed 90 day evo. enterprise version of 8.1. My primary language is Turkish, and i set my language to Turkish over English version. Everything is Turkish, only windows 8.1's installed apps ( xbox music, mail, news etc. ) aren't Turkish, they're still English... How can i change their language to Turkish? Is there a way for it ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Super User

Super User MDL Addicted

Jun 26, 2012
    You can try to reinstall these apps.

3. everesee

everesee MDL Senior Member

Mar 28, 2012
    I will try it, but -I don't know why- windows store is have connection problems, it's really very slow. It's only for me ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Super User

Super User MDL Addicted

Jun 26, 2012
    Sometimas store lags for me aswell, so prabably there are some issues with M$ servers.

5. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    did you load your language version or did you take the english one? You should use the country specific software to be sure to have all settings according to your native language. Eval might be limited in some ways (not sure because I never use such crap) so settings other than local must be adjusted. Store apps must be uninstalled and reinstalled to perform the language you need