windows 8 7989 ,default:username/password

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by naresh, Jun 20, 2011.

1. naresh

naresh MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2009
    i download new build yesterday..when i install....after it complete the installation...on the logon screen it asking username/password..........whats that hell....is any default username/password is there....reply yaaaaaaaaar

2. 3ricky114

3ricky114 MDL Senior Member

Apr 22, 2011
    I had the same thing... reinstall.. and there should be a OOBE window before logon...:biggrin:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. donsedin

donsedin MDL Novice

Jan 19, 2010
    Use the username from install process, and pass too.Everything worked just fine for me.

4. naresh

naresh MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2009
    s...i think am wrong there..i changed my country to india..

5. angelofdeath

angelofdeath MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2008
    same problem here ..... i selected india when isntalling ?? and where to get the username and password from the install ????? please help !

6. naresh

naresh MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2009
    hay u want to reinstall......after reinstall.just keep it as it is ...us and other ..thats allllll

7. angelofdeath

angelofdeath MDL Novice

Feb 12, 2008
    thanks going to do that now .... it seems that if we install using INDIA or other country at the install , it will ask for the username and password ... that wired .. how to crack this thing ?? any reasons for this ?????????????

8. naresh

naresh MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2009
    nothing still

9. Nawzil

Nawzil MDL Guru

Jun 18, 2011
    Just enter "Administrator" as the username and leave the password blank.

10. naresh

naresh MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2009
    no its not working...u will reinstall..i al ready tried

11. TFN

TFN MDL Member

Apr 27, 2011
    #11 TFN, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Try to start in Safe Mode with command prompt (press F8 After boot) then in the CMD Window type:
    Code:
    net user Administrator /active:yes
    then type
    Code:
    net user administrator PASSWORD
    change PASSWORD with a password that you like. Restart in normal mode and I think you could enter as Administrator

12. naresh

naresh MDL Novice

Sep 12, 2009
    #12 naresh, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    (OP)
    atlast a logical solution to this thread

13. wazyquinin

wazyquinin MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2011
    Reboot your os.keep on pressing f8 on boot.select safe mode.enter into administrator account.right click my computer.manage.expand local users and groups.select users.right click on it.select new user from there.enter new username and password and uncheck user must change password and check password never expires.click on create and close.to enable administrator.right click on administrator.properties and uncheck account is disabled.now close it and reboot. sorry for my bad english

14. rahul pratap singh

rahul pratap singh MDL Novice

Aug 13, 2011
    windows-8

plz uninstall or formate the disc in which ypu have installed the op system.now install it again and give your country as united state.now this works well......................
    this product is only for MS staffs and for evaluation pupuse so it is not allowed for indian users..............