Windows 8 Activation Solutions

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Vivek Rishi, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Vivek Rishi

Vivek Rishi MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    #1 Vivek Rishi, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
    I did not find any simple tool to activate Windows 8 as we have for Windows 7 by Daz in the MDL Projects and Applications forum, and Windows 8 forum is so vast to explore.

P.S.

Actually I was not expecting a loader like the one (the best Windows Loader in my opinion) from Daz, at this point of time when I know only KMS activation solutions are available as I have come to know after going through the stickies in Windows 8 forum but not too far as it's too vast, but rather something like the old mini-KMS_activator for activating Windows and Office in easy steps.

There are too many solutions available at MDL itself, it would be greatly appreciated if one could suggest and link me to the best KMS (or other activation) solution available for Windows 8 with Office 2013/2010 as well, but within MDL.

Note: The original post has been modified in compliance with the MDL terms and conditions. If a better solution is available but outside MDL, please don't post it in this thread but rather p.m. me.

2. Superfly

Superfly MDL Expert

Jan 12, 2010
    #2 Superfly, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    Well you need to check the stickies on THIS site before asking about stuff on other sites...

I leave rest up to you...:tea:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    #3 pisthai, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    None of those!

Because none is from MDL!:p

And you could even find more solutions on MDL!:holiday:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. maverick09

maverick09 MDL Junior Member

May 30, 2012
    daz had given up... o_O

5. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #5 Daz, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
    Given up? No. Pushed for time? Yes.

I don't have the time to work on a project like I did for Windows 7. And at the moment why use any exploit? You can activate Windows 8 permanently for free.

6. pramodm

pramodm MDL Member

Aug 10, 2012
    There are many ways, but the KMS method of activation is the one that's best !
    Make sure that you look into the stickies section of the Windows 8 section for an answer ! :p

7. roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT MDL Addicted

Sep 1, 2007
    Daz is correct, you can activate Windows 8 legally for free on as many PCs as you have email addresses if you want, so there's no use fooling with more complicated or illegal means.

8. Superfly

Superfly MDL Expert

Jan 12, 2010
  9. Overson

Overson MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2011
    hey Daz ... you said " You can activate Windows 8 permanently for free " i know you already posted them else where :) , but can you please post how to do so :) i'll be thankful to you . big FAN :thumbsup: keep it up

10. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
  11. Piospi

Piospi MDL Novice

Mar 31, 2011

Need loader for Windows 8 Core :(

12. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    get W8pro and do a KMS activation for being active for 180 days or do the WMC trick and get a legal permanent system

13. kelorgo

kelorgo MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2012
    Please guys, try and be completely accurate. These methods are not legal. Yes they work, and pass every check for validity and genuineness, and there is probably nothing that Microsoft can do about them later, but that doesn't make them legal. If you want to call it something, call it genuine​, but not legal.

14. Piospi

Piospi MDL Novice

Mar 31, 2011
    I know. I don't want unnecessary features in the system and WMC. I dream of a system for the home user. Really.

15. Puffingmad

Puffingmad MDL Addicted

Aug 19, 2012
    Then apart from purchasing a proper licence KMS is your only option and re activate every 180 days

16. thisorthat

thisorthat MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2012
    The worst part of the free WMC key method is if there is a hardware change, then what?

We need a Daz Loader like for Win7!

17. thisorthat

thisorthat MDL Novice

Nov 24, 2012
    Puffingmad, but it's a pain in the a** to set up, but most of all it just feels like a temporary solution (which it is).

18. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Mainly only change of the MB will force that problem. Change of HD (if you clone the "original" HD to an new one), Graphic Card, Memory, CPU will not effect the activation. I'd tested that on several machine already.

19. Puffingmad

Puffingmad MDL Addicted

Aug 19, 2012
    #20 Puffingmad, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    There is nothing temporary considering you can re activate by kms.
    There are many options for kms servers if you read the thread start page properly some more difficult and some easy
    so at this point in time there are only 3 options available to you

kms,
    kms with wmc key
    or buy a proper key from ms(which will still have problems with hardware changes)

If at some point a loader comes out then good you will have your solution, but there are no guarantees that one will

If this dose not make you happy with win8 then simply go back to win7

The work done here on kms is brilliant and is by far the safest way to activate without spending you cash