Windows 8 (Boot Problem) (64-Bit and 32 Bit ProbleM)

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by zaheerabbas, Feb 14, 2013.

1. zaheerabbas

zaheerabbas MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2013
    #1 zaheerabbas, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
    Hi,

I have created a bootable windows 8 pro (64 Bit) USB Using (Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool). My Pc (HP Dc 7800 3Gb Ram 1TB HArd). I currently have Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit Installed. I was facing problem creating 64bit bootable windows usb on a 32bit computer but now it solves by a help of my freind. Now When i Set Boot Order to USB they boot in start but It hangs on (Windows 8 startup Setup Picture). The boot order is fine i don't what the problem is. I always face this problem while installling windows 7 from bootable usb. But i have an alternate way to install from usb. I first Start windows plug USB and Start setup from Desktop and after second restart they boot correctly. But Now my alternate way is not working because i have 32Bit Windows installed and i am trying to run a setup of 64bit windows 8 from desktop it shows this error "the file version you are trying to run is not compitable with the version you're running blah blah" I need your help plz suggest me some alternate ways? THanks

2. AlexAlba

AlexAlba MDL Addicted

Nov 27, 2012
    Take a screenshot of the error you have when creating a bootable usb and post it here

3. AlexAlba

AlexAlba MDL Addicted

Nov 27, 2012