Windows 8 on Macbook Air - Help

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by prateek569, May 31, 2013.

1. prateek569

prateek569 MDL Novice

May 31, 2013
    Hello,
    I had bought Macbook Air 13" (2013) and installed Windows 8 x64 as dual boot.

I want to patch/activate windows 8.

can you please give me any patch that can activate windows 8 on APPLE BIOS

Regards

2. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Only proper activation for Win 8 is via KMS (Key Management Server). See Microsoft Toolkit from third link in my signature.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    yep, and a genuine key :D

4. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Good thing that MTK is capable of doing that :D.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    that is true :D

6. prateek569

prateek569 MDL Novice

May 31, 2013
    thanks a lot :)
    rep added :)

7. prateek569

prateek569 MDL Novice

May 31, 2013
    Help agian

Please see the below screenshot

www[dot]rapidrdp.com/image/screenshot-4eRAu.png

Replace [dot] with .

I have to first click on Install from Left section and then click on Activate. Is it correct ????

8. Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba MDL Expert

Jul 26, 2009
    click EZ-Activator

9. prateek569

prateek569 MDL Novice

May 31, 2013
    first install KMS and then EZ-Activator :)
    thanks

10. Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba MDL Expert

Jul 26, 2009
    no just 1 click on EZ-Activator that's all:D

11. prateek569

prateek569 MDL Novice

May 31, 2013
    hehehe ...
    okay..

thanks a lot ..
    that button will save lots of money .. :D lol

12. BigW

BigW MDL Member

Apr 25, 2010
    I thought until now you buy a mac-thingy for not to have to deal with a Windows. Only if you have to do slave work for a apple hating company which forces you to work with sofware you can't get for mac (a lot of productive every day buissines-software you can't do under MacOSX) you have to put up a Windows. Well if you have to put up a 1600 $ wad of money for a notebook which contains a 1,8 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2,8 GHz - I would have used the phrase "with overclocking you can get up to 2.8 GHz out of your old i5") and looks very nice there wasn't any money left for a legitemate Windows License. :bangin:

So why did you buy a mac-thingy if you need or want a Windows? With a mac-thingy and MacOSX you only can do certan things which Apple alows you to do or Apple forces you to only can do with it (iOS programming for example you only can do with MacOSX where you don't get the privilage to pay for to run on non-Apple-hardware). If you had bought a nice Asus or Acer Notebook with that money you would have goten better hardware with a inkluded Windows you wanted (or needed). You also could have let lose the penguin (which is by the way a somehow distant cousin of the MountenLion) on such a fine Notebook. The only "downfall" is it doesn't look like a iThingy and so you are not a hippster.

So you realy did the second best thing in my opinion and bought a Macbook Air 13" and put (or at least want to) a Windows 8 on it to do you work with.

Let us all remember the marketing-cult-guru Steve Jobs which died only to soon. :eek:

13. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    Apple = overpriced.

14. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    You forgot "ridiculously".

15. eydee

eydee Guest

Haven't heard about Apple being for sale. (On the other hand, apples are quite cheap in most areas.)

16. prateek569

prateek569 MDL Novice

May 31, 2013
    #16 prateek569, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
    (OP)
    Guys
    Watch this video

youtube[dot]com/watch?v=gn5HLDAMnyY

I bought macbook AIr 13" for $1200
    I wanted a light weight / slim laptop ... only two were best macbook air 13" and dell xps 13
    both are price almost same..
    THERE IS no other provider with provides such configuration with so light and slim laptop (ultabook)

So if i will buy mac i will get mac OX too ... :D

I can run windows + mac .. both via bootcamp ... and my friends and others will just stare at the macbook air :D .. that's amazing feature too

YOU CAN"T GET BETTER HARDWARE / SLIM / FEATURES at the price apple is offering. .. ;)

they are heavy .. i don't want to carry a stone in my college back .. lol

I wanted a light weight / slim laptop ... only two were best macbook air 13" and dell xps 13
    both are price almost same..
    THERE IS no other provider with provides such configuration with so light and slim laptop (ultabook) at $1200
    macbook 13" hardware is also the best!!!! ..... Also it has 7 hours of battery backup despite of such ULTRA SLIM

Oh really ??
    tell me a company which provides ultra slim laptop (like macbook 13" ) with same hardware for lesser price ?????? also have a look at the battery ... 7 hours.. not to mention the Mac os as bonus ... !!!!!!!!!!!!! and windows/ mac OS both option
    Note : It's Macbook Air and NOT iPhone. iPhone are very very very expensive .. without any reason .. lol .. BUT NOT MACBOOK AIR

i don't know why you guys still think it's overpriced :eek:

17. prateek569

prateek569 MDL Novice

May 31, 2013
    #18 prateek569, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
    (OP)
    yes, i am happy with my choice ... thanks for the reply .. :wub: brother <3
    I don't like ASUS laptops .. also it's not a hit in the market :) like dell xps 13 or macbook air 13" :) :wub:
    also prices are same .. :) so why won't i buy macbook air ?? people will get jealous and keep staring at the laptop .. lol
    with lighting apple logo at back . . :p and mac os is a bonus ..with siri (i guess)

have a look at your signature ..
    There are two types of hard drives.
    A drive that has failed, and one that will fail.
    Have you backed up your Data today?

My Reply
    There are two types of people.
    People who are dead, and those who will die.
    Have you done your life insurance ?? lol​

18. BigW

BigW MDL Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Well if your main critirea of a Notebook is that it looks nice on you like jewelery when you are using it then you made a right choice! Thats the main purpouse of iThingies!

I only use a Notebook to use it and to do work with it. If a Notebook then is nice on the eye I'm not against it but for me usage is more important than the looks and image of it. My bad to think you use Notebooks for using it to do work.

19. ace2

ace2 Guest

Free for intel Pc's.;)