Windows 8 Pro Direct Links

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by sunraizes, Jul 18, 2014.

1. sunraizes

sunraizes MDL Novice

Jul 18, 2014
    Hello.

I am now on Windows 7 Home Premium, have purchased an upgrade to Win 8 Pro for a while.

Just had time to update now. So first, I follow the instruction to download this Windows8-Setup.exe (~5.2 MB)
    After input the key, it proceeds to download what I assume the real windows8 setup installer.

this is the picture of the small-sized installer which then downloads the larger win setup.

i . minus . com / jqNpY45w92gmY . png

As in my case, my key is for win 8 pro. So I should find links for that.

After looking around here, I only found win 8.1 links.
    if anyone had win 8 installer (the same one as in the pic attached), would appreciate it.

thank you.

2. Wazoo

Wazoo MDL Addicted

Nov 5, 2013
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sunraizes

sunraizes MDL Novice

Jul 18, 2014
    #4 sunraizes, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    (OP)
    thank you for your input.

as I had said in the first post, my product key only works on windows 8. So I think I will upgrade to win8 first, then later get a free upgrade to 8.1.

Trying to get from that gdrive links, but failed.
    Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later.

I was downloading the win installer via that small win8 setup, then I paused it & shut down my pc.
    When I want to continue again, I run the same setup, only now it stucks at this win8 logo
    i.minus.com/jBJoe2X5A40eA.png

Normally it would open & ask for product key.

4. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    go and load your 8.1 file from my Jukebox, install with generic key and activate with your genuine 8 key ... that easy