Windows 8 Pro Failure to activate

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by camarokenn, Jul 13, 2013.

1. camarokenn

camarokenn MDL Novice

Jul 13, 2013
    Hi guys, I try to activate my windows 8 Pro Build 9200 using a third party application file named P8_v25 0.101020. For sure some of you already know this one. But yeah according to the tutorial I need to "run as an administrator" this application and then it will be automatically restarted and ACTIVATED BUT mine didn't work. I did what the tutorial says, I run it as an administrator and my screen became BLUE. I try to wait patiently hoping something good happen but after an hour, nothing really happen. It's just BLUE. How the hell im going to do?

2. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Hactivator garbage dump it and use one of the kms tools available and developed on this Forum.

3. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Yep, dump that CRAP (aka 'hacktivator') first, then the install and start from scratch :cool2:.

Use Microsoft Toolkit from my sig to activate your Windows.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mohamedkamel

mohamedkamel MDL Addicted

Jul 5, 2011
    I agree with urie and S1ave77.

FYI, Microsoft Toolkit makes you activated for 180 days as far as I know. But, practically you are activated permanently as if you installed "AUTO KMS" it will run continuously to insure that you are activated. Another thing, if you use AVIRA, make an exclusion in order not to get the "AUTO KMS" detected and removed :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...