Windows booting problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Jackxsup, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Jackxsup

Jackxsup MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2010
    #1 Jackxsup, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Hiya, i'm not the most technical user but I've been reading this forum recently to understand about Windows 7 and I've come across this problem. I hope someone can help me.

I recently iinstalled Windows 7 on my girlfriends laptop. I finally got round to installing a couple of programs on her computer I thought she should have (anti-virus, some add on's etc.) and then on to installing Daz Loader to authenticate Windows, everything went okay and Daz prompted me to restart.

I restarted and came up with a boot screen, the boot screen said this:

Code:
    Windows Boot Manager

A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

If you have a windows installation disc, insert the disc and restart your computer. Click 'Repair your computer," and then choose a recovery tool.

Otherwise, to start Windows so you can investigate further, press the ENTER key to display the boot menu, press F8 for advanced boot options, and select Last Known Good. If you understand why the digital signature cannot be verified and want to start windows without this file, temporarily disable driver signature enforcement.

File: \windows\system32\winload.exe

Info: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file.

ENTER=Continue                                                               ESC=Exit
    It'd be great if someone could offer me some advice, I tried 'H' in "The official windows 7 repository" to no avail.

Thankyou.

2. Jackxsup

Jackxsup MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2010
    I tried everything in this thread and it always got me to the user log in. I would enter the correct login and it would say:

"The user profile service service failed the logon.

User profile cannot be loaded."

The only option is an "OK" button, any help people?

3. Zaborgttm

Zaborgttm MDL Novice

May 24, 2010
    When booting the pc spam the R key and a menu for the loader should load, boot without the loader and uninstall it. When you installed windows did you you do a clean install or an upgrade?

4. Jackxsup

Jackxsup MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2010
    When I spam 'R' nothing happens except a loud beeping noise. When I installed windows I just inserted the disc and went from there, I didn't format the laptop so I'm guessing and upgrade?

5. catdog215

catdog215 MDL Senior Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Jackxsup

Jackxsup MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2010
    So I re-installed Windows 7 and everything was fine and before I installed anything else I installed Daz Loader to see if that was the problem and it turns out the laptop doesn't like the loader.

The laptop is a Phillips bought from Currys, when I open Daz Loader it says the computer is an Advent.

does anyone know a way around this problem or Is there any other verification software that is as good as Daz I can use?

Thankyou.

7. Jackxsup

Jackxsup MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2010
    No one?, I still have this issue and it's not even my laptop it's my girlfriends I've broken.

8. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    When installing the loader go to the advanced options and uncheck the option to ignore OEM partitions and instead check the option to disable table sorting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...