Windows deactivates with 7lo*der Second edition 1.2 (Hazar + Orbit30) on S3 wakeup

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by enigmatiX, Aug 8, 2009.

1. enigmatiX

enigmatiX MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2008
    The activation works fine on bootup, saying it's genuine, but after waking up from S3 sleep mode, it gives me the dreaded "29 days to activate" message.

I used to have a BIOS modded with SLIC 2.0 which worked with Vista (didn't use a loader) on my Gigabyte 965P-DS3 v3.0. I did install a new BIOS for my board though, and I cleared the CMOS and DMI pool data, so I don't think it's the old Vista-ready SLIC causing problems...

Anyone else having this issue?

2. Gigahertz20

Gigahertz20 MDL Junior Member

Aug 6, 2009
    I think most activators/loaders do this. Whenever my computer goes to sleep and then wakes up, it does the same thing. But it's not really a problem, still activated and working fine and I have been using Vista with a loader for over a year.

3. satsok

satsok MDL Novice

Aug 5, 2009
    it did the same to me with windows vista.
    lo*der didnt work after wakeup.

depends what is starting first,the lo*der should start prior to anything else
    and on wakeup seems that it doesnt happen.

now im on win7 with modded BIOS,no more problems

4. enigmatiX

enigmatiX MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2008
    Does anyone know if the old SLIC stays in the BIOS when one reflashes it?

I've read on other posts having to do with Vistaloader that the SLIC stays the same even after flashing with an official BIOS from the manufacturers website...

Is that true?

5. buidanhthuy

buidanhthuy MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2009
    When I used Vista Loader, I had a same issue. So I tried many versions of Loader, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 2.12, 2.13 but only 2.0 worked fine after waked up. I dont know why :|

There're a modded bios for 965pds3, I think you'd use it.

6. devill_sfc

devill_sfc MDL Novice

Mar 6, 2009
    wow...this bug just happened to me now! i restarted my computer and it was activated again.