Windows Insider Program Survey (en-US)

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by foo3495, Dec 15, 2015.

1. foo3495

foo3495 MDL Senior Member

Nov 6, 2015
    I just did and was not very kind :eek:
    any other insiders thoughts ?

With your help, we seek to make Windows better. Our team is committed to understanding – and responding to – your feedback. As Gabe Aul explains in his blog post here, your engagement helps improve not only Windows as a product, but also the Windows Insider Program itself.

Your feedback is most powerful when we can triangulate it across your thoughts in the Feedback App, your bug reports and error logs—and especially when we can understand a bit more about you as a person, your motivations in taking part in the Insider Program, and what you think about our progress to date.

Please know we take your privacy and trust extremely seriously. We are committed to providing the best survey experience for you we can. In his blog post, Gabe wrote about several of the ways we’re doing this. For example, survey results are not associated with you unless you choose to provide your name or email address, and we follow all Microsoft privacy standards. That said, as with all aspects of the Windows Insider Program, we want to continually improve. We welcome your thoughts: here is a forum for any suggestions you may have.

We truly value hearing from each and every Insider. As a small token of our appreciation for helping us improve, if you complete the survey and choose to include your Microsoft email address (MSA), you’ll automatically be entered into a sweepstakes to win a free Microsoft Surface Book! Details on the sweepstakes can be found here.

2. Gharlane00

Gharlane00 MDL Addicted

Aug 26, 2009
    I criticized the feedback system, especially the lack of feedback to our feedback. Unlike a lot of people here, I don't actually hate MS or Windows 10.

3. foo3495

foo3495 MDL Senior Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Yes i agree, i thought our feedback given about things was a waste of time

4. ashmicro

ashmicro MDL Junior Member

Mar 2, 2012
    I did likewise.