windows is not Genuine What to do?????????

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by hjharshraj, Jun 19, 2010.

1. hjharshraj

hjharshraj MDL Junior Member

Sep 7, 2009
    hello friends,
    1. Ifaced new problem. I installed windows 7 Ultimate, in property it is a symblo of genuine windows was there, i also installed office 2003 it was also genuine but after automatic update installed i msg appeared that your office is not genuine nad after restatind a msg displayed that you are victim of software counterfeiting, i installed windows from this dvd in past but didnt face this problem. than my friend got dvd of windows 7 professional Dell from friend and installed but it saying to buy or type a new key what i should do in this both condition. :confused:

2. I also want to know how to remove addtional language pack from windows dvd...:confused:

pls help......

Sorry for my poor english...........

2. Smorgan

Smorgan Glitcher

Mar 25, 2010
    Ummm its ok with the poor english not all of us are from the USA like me lol....

But straight to the issue what are you using for the install disk a Dell windows 7 disk or what???

Also are you using the windows 7 loader or not or some other way to bypass the windows activation???

Also a note of caution with dell disks they only work with certain Dell computers...
    I would recommend a clean disk from the windows 7 repo thou...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. hjharshraj

hjharshraj MDL Junior Member

Sep 7, 2009
    thanks friend,

It was not dell cd......and i used 7loade 1.5 to activate it.........

4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...