Windows Loader Question?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by twitch29479, Jan 1, 2014.

1. twitch29479

twitch29479 MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2014
    Hey guys, I recently downloaded WL by D and was wondering, is this safe? I know I know, this has probably been asked numerous times but will this be giving me malware? I have had so many viruses (knock on wood) in the past and dont want another. So far everything is working good WL has done its job, but the question remains, should I be expecting malware like activities? Ty

2. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    If you downloaded it from here and if the MD5/SHA-1 match what's listed in my post then of course it's safe. I've been posting the software here since 2009 and it's been used by millions of people with zero complaints. There's no running processes within Windows, no modified files or tasks and no network related code.

If you scan the software with multiple AV's you'll only find false positives. They'll say it's possible unwanted software, WinActivator, Gendows or even state that it's not a virus. It's to be expected really with Windows activation exploits.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. twitch29479

twitch29479 MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2014
    Alright, thank you! Yea MSE Reported it as a potential threat but I just allowed the file.