Windows Music app streaming/matched files

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by binded, Nov 12, 2013.

1. binded

binded MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2009
    hello im looking to see if any one has any info about downloading the streamable music from the xbox music video and reader that is included with the windows 8.1

its listed as music in the start screen
    i mean by this that you can import your library of music then theres a match files with ones that are on xbox music that you are then able to stream from any deviced from the cloud that you have matched from your windows account on other devices

yes if you buy and pay for a xbox music pass you are then able to download and say them for latter offline listening

but there must be a way to be able to save the cache files or some sort for the remote machine that can only stream

i have traced what i think is where some of the data is stored to here

C:\Users\binded\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.ZuneMusic_"bunch of letter and numbers"

theres two zune folders one music one video i removed some numbers and letters as they look like they might be different on other machines

looks like the music is cached one at a time as you listen to them as dat files not so sure though but the size would be some what close

any one have any ideas

hope this made sense