windows [rap-]upd[own-]date$

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by grml4d, Nov 23, 2015.

1. grml4d

grml4d MDL Junior Member

Sep 14, 2011
    funny windows and its peer2peer update deliveries....
    first of all the so famous tools : MediaCreationToolx64.exe plus the so famous "hided download of win10"...
    i used mctx64 to update 2 pc win7 family during last months .
    if you close mctx64 for w10 or th2 , then whatever you downloaded is lost and you will have to get it again....
    first it starts to grab the 3-or-5 Go file then the updates of the current os....
    after having updated the computer : all files are deleted and you can not reuse mct64 to create a usb stick to update others pc...
    i checked with the last updated pc to th2 , to update in lan the first win 10 pc that has a "month updates" lacking , the th2 computer has no update to send ...the list is empty after the th2..while it contains all updates and even some newer than those the first computer already has like the monthly win-defender monthly....but no lol :clap::beee:

what a s**t is win10...and M$-$$ ; i wonder how many kg$ of coke per month they sniff in there :g::eek:

2. scaramonga

scaramonga MDL Senior Member

Oct 27, 2012
    I wonder how many kg's of coke you had when you wrote that? :g:

3. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    You also could have created an iso with the tool, so you don't need to download it over and over again ;)

And the tool can be used as many times you desire.

4. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Before starting a thread OP could have spent five minutes reading the forum and seen all the options open to him. :coffee:

ISO - ESD - SmartVersion patches.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. grml4d

grml4d MDL Junior Member

Sep 14, 2011
    #5 grml4d, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    (OP)
    using usb can be good choice for pc out of lan ..making it could happen after the pc is updated and is still having all files ..
    [ usb is always having troubles if you remove it without using icones or eject and can have virus...]
    this windows10 is a big garbage ...i let M$ waste is money...and updated all my computers with downloads...nocare
    it should be worse if i try to be clever with this s**t ..:tasty: