windows server 2003 sp2 problem while installing

Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by bee4u, Jan 7, 2011.

1. bee4u

bee4u MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2010
    i have slipstreamed windows 2003 server with sp2 using nlite igave the key for it which is accepted without sp2 but not with sp2 while installing slipstreamed windows ..it ask for the key..it does not accept the key..
    any method to use anti wpa in nlite for slipstreaming windows with servicepacks
    kindly help me to do this ..i mean how to use activation in nlite...? :confused:

2. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    And what key would that be? VL?
    Use OEM SLP key & you will be fine (really no need for antiwpa at all)

sebus

3. bee4u

bee4u MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2010
    sebus thanks man for nice tips :cool: but kindly tell me whare to get OEM SLP key ?
    how to do windows activation in nlite for slipstreaming windows with servicepacks and hotfixes updates..what r method to use windows activation for slipstreaming hotfixes updates with any integrator tools like nlite..
    i will b very greatfull to u looking for it but cant find any good answer..thanks for ur help...:hug2:

4. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    IN THE STICKIES!

XP/2003 offline activation:

SLP string in DMI/BIOS + SLP OEM key + oembios file set (4 files) = Activated system

Again! READ STICKIES

sebus

5. bee4u

bee4u MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2010
    @ sebus thank you SIR i will go through these links in this forum to learn from GREAT MASTERS like you ...:)
    now i will go to these links and meet u later to rectify any further problems...thanks a lot....SIR..:hug2:

6. bee4u

bee4u MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2010
    @ sebus Sir u mean i have to read STICKIES in all the windows section or any other STICKIES post.plz kindly clearify it..thankyou
    :)

7. bee4u

bee4u MDL Novice

Aug 10, 2010
    thankyou sebus i will go through it :cool: lets see how i pick up..thx once more:)