Discussion in 'Windows Server' started by Pasta88, Jan 18, 2021.
You need to login to view this posts content.
Back when I was in school several years ago these where the steps to follow
1. Install and build a DHCP scope.
2. Install a wins server and automate delivery through DHCP
3. Create group in AD
4. Create users in AD
5. Adding users to groups
6. Set up a domain wide account policy
7. Join a computer to the domain
8. Setup and implement roaming profile for each user
9. Setup and implement home directory for each user
10. Create a mild group policy
11. Install exchange server on win 2019 server and add users
12, Create multiple shares on network and link through DFS to share data with users.
If things have changed since then, feel free to add or remove steps needed or not needed.
I guess I wont get any help on the above
Have you tried too googe for "Active Directory Basics"?
I get a few sites that might be of use but i can't post them here.