Windows Seven Enterprise

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Simone20100, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Simone20100

Simone20100 MDL Novice

Nov 5, 2009
    I got this new new Windows Seven Enterprise that works for at least 90 days.

I liked what I seen and used such a loader program to activate it. Unfortunatly this loader got not any idea what to do with it.

Does anyone got an idea how to bring it to life, because I like it more than my Seven Ultimate.

Regards
    Simone

2. moonburn

moonburn MDL Member

Jul 27, 2009
    What do you mean? There are ways to register (RemoveWAT for instance). And there aren't many differences between Ultimate & Enterprise, you can 'create' the latter with the Ultimate version, followed by disabling certain stuff (Games for instance).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. genuine555

genuine555 MDL Expert

Oct 3, 2009
    I thought u can also do it the other way around ? From Enterprise to Ultimate ? Thought I read about it... or am I wrong ? Don't know for sure...

4. yaluza1967

yaluza1967 MDL Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Hi, Kms server is also a another way...

5. hailstorm

hailstorm MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2009
    I think RemoveWAT works fine with Win7 Enterprise, does it not?

There are also some leaked volume license keys belonging to large OEM companies, which MS would be foolish to blacklist any one of them.

Games (Hearts, Solitaire etc.) are disabled by default in Enterprise, so you have to manually enable them during installation. Also, you cannot find Enterprise on store shelves, so it is immensely satisfying to get a hold of something less common.