windows start up trouble after unable services

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by MaveRick23, Dec 27, 2013.

1. MaveRick23

MaveRick23 MDL Member

Apr 13, 2013
    #1 MaveRick23, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    Hello Friends,

I need your support,

i wanted to make my PC to start up more fast because of that i ran msconfig from start and after enter on services and than hide all microsoft services and after unable background runnig servises.

Than today when i start PC it wont, happened strange thing appeared send microsoft something and etc...

what is that?

Please help me.

thanks in advanced.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    #2 PhaseDoubt, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    I think the first thing I'd do is try to boot into safe mode and reverse all the recent changes and see if that fixes your problem. If not: Restore Point (if safe mode works) or restore System Image or maybe a repair install.

You shouldn't just willy-nilly turn certain services off even if you think you'd don't need them.

You pic is extremely fuzzy and difficult to read.

3. Hoppyah

Hoppyah MDL Senior Member

Aug 12, 2009
    boot into safe mode then do a system restore to a point before it simple.

4. MaveRick23

MaveRick23 MDL Member

Apr 13, 2013
    it does not booting even on safe mode. after manufacturer logo nothing black screen only such title remove media and press any key to restart after pressing nothing found same. i have not have inserted any media into it. i can only enter on BIOS that's all nothing more choice i have not /

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    Restore a System Image or do a repair install. Or wipe and do a full, clean install.