Windows store service for 8.1 when?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Tidus FFX, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Tidus FFX

Tidus FFX MDL Junior Member

Nov 11, 2012
  2. eydee

eydee Guest

Even the OP of that thread say it's a waste of time. The whole metro stuff is a waste of time anyway. Just stick with desktop programs.

3. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    i prefer not to take Metro:bicycle:

4. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Never used a metro application and I think I'll never well.Desktop programs.:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    agree but this app is free and gives you data from all over the world for easy navigation. No costs for exotic maps like if you need to pay for when using desktop applications :p

6. intelarmamd

intelarmamd MDL Member

Dec 21, 2012
    I would definitely use cracked Modern apps on my desktop. They are not a waste of time but many Modern apps are useful. And come Windows 9 they would be part of the desktop. Their quantity would only increase in time. Also a large quantity of them can be used offline. I would prefer to use local account and use useful and entertaining Modern apps on my desktop. Its a pity that a site like MDL has not come with a solution for the Modern apps yet!:(

7. lievre

lievre MDL Senior Member

Sep 18, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    sorry about that :druff:

9. ian82

ian82 MDL Expert

Mar 7, 2012
  10. nuhkka

nuhkka MDL Member

Aug 7, 2009
    What about an MSDN iso with update 1 included?

When? Aren't those usually out months before before retail?

11. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    #13 PaulDesmond, Feb 25, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    reviewing problems that occur from time to time, it is only a handful of users that always report similar issues/problems ...
    Is it that they screw their systems on a daily base intentionally?
    Why all other members of this board don't have such problems all the time?
    Statistics teach upon such funny behaviour and lead me to the point that this small amount of individuals is self-responsible for all malfunction on their machines ...

Btw here all went fine since many years :p

12. gendo6

gendo6 MDL Novice

Apr 3, 2013
    A dude, I looked in google about this way, but I don't understand if "using windows 8.x enterprise automatically works [modifying the group-policies and root certified]." Or "if I need connect a VM running windows 8 pro on a PC running windows enterprise 8 [supposing that I want do it into a only computer]"

Could you help me to clarify this, because I'm novice trying of program in visual studio [I learnt with open source IDEs then I have not idea :rolleyes:]

Thanks.