Windows update & defender problem

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by denis213, May 5, 2019.

1. denis213

denis213 MDL Novice

May 5, 2019
    Hi

im new here on forum and i hope that someone will know what cause this problem and maybe how to fix it.

I have Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1809 activated with KMSpico + portable. All worked fine but 2 days ago i wanted to scan system with Windows defender and i found this:

CANT POST LINKS...

I try almost everything that i found on google to fix this but i have no luck.
    if anyone have idea how to fix this please help me.

thanks

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    You can post the link, just put a space in h ttps...

3. denis213

denis213 MDL Novice

May 5, 2019
    h ttps://ibb.co/k1VvkYd
    h ttps://ibb.co/mNSzGrn
    h ttps://ibb.co/G9rDqvy

4. denis213

denis213 MDL Novice

May 5, 2019
    i tried all this stuff but no luck. i dont have any other antivirus on pc.

5. denis213

denis213 MDL Novice

May 5, 2019
    i did. pc restarted but its still the same... :(

6. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    The fact that you are not running Windows update & defender is only the visible part of the iceberg. This is the result of some other problem. And the other is - Your computer, ie Windows itself is damaged.
    Start searching for Windows common problems and eliminating them and the consequence will disappear by itself. Ie, scan Windows files (sfc.exe /scannow), scan Windows health wiht Dism and fix all problems if possible. If not possible to fix, You must do clean install and Your problems are gone.
    Good luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. denis213

denis213 MDL Novice

May 5, 2019
  8. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Do you want to say that you have Avast And MB installed? Or at least some time was installed?
    Maybe there was installed some more junk or malware? And You still don't know why Windows Defender and Update doesn't work?
    This mistake have been done often beginning from 29th of July 2015.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. denis213

denis213 MDL Novice

May 5, 2019
    Both been installed after the problem cuz first thing that come to my mind was that i got virus and defender didnt recognize it. Then i installed both not at the same time and run scan to see if i got something. Didnt find anything so i delete both of them. Before problem i didnt have any antivirus.

10. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    If everything else works, You can try repair (refresh) current install. So all Your current programs and files stay on their places and most also works. Only some may be needed to reinstall or some .dll-s reregister.
    NB! Do not use for this old copy, that may be in Your computer. I would recommend download new and then use it. If by some reasons You cannot do it, stays only do a clean installing, then is needed everthing to reinstall, only Your files stay on their places.