Windows Update KB971033

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by tomski23, Apr 11, 2010.

1. tomski23

tomski23 MDL Novice

Apr 11, 2010
    Hey guys, sorry if this has already been mentioned or solved in another post, but i sifted through many pages and was not able to find a solution myself.

Basically, i installed w7, used the ZLoader my friend gave me and activated my windows7. That one was 7Loader Release 5. I then proceeded to install 7 on my other comp, and gfs comp and a third desktop. No issues.

Then last night (April 9th), Windows Update downloaded an update - "Update for Windows 7 for x64-based systems (KB971033), and when i got home saturday morning, my Windows version was no longer genuine.

I used Daz's loader on all the other comps because i didnt have 7Loader, and it worked like a charm, no issues, but now after that update i can't get any of the loaders to validate my W7.

Tried using the 7Loader Release 5, tried using Daz's v1.7.9, and even 7Loader by Cybernotic ver1.5

None of the above have worked, and im not sure if i should reinstall windows or do i have to do something else?

Any help or guidance would be appreciated, and sorry again if this has been resolved elsewhere.

2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Try looking in repository Section 6-H then run those commands and if it was loaders you were using then you will clear them with the commands.

Then use Daz loader again. If doesn't work try the other modes.

3. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tomski23

tomski23 MDL Novice

Apr 11, 2010
    I actually had to use those steps for my other desktop after it wouldn't boot at all when i tried to validate Windows, to get the computer going. But thats not my issue this time, i can get on my computer and use everything fine, but its not genuine and none of the loaders will make it genuine.

Should i still use those commands, or did i just not explain my issue well?

5. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Do what MasterDisaster said then reply back dude...lol

6. tomski23

tomski23 MDL Novice

Apr 11, 2010
    haha ... it says:

Optional Update is Not Working

You may be a victim of software counterfeiting.

TO use all Microsoft Features, get a genuine verison blah blah ..

Then it asks me for 270$ for a real version :/

7. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...