Windows Update Pack - 17 Mar 2015

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Kracua, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Kracua

Kracua MDL Novice

Mar 17, 2015
    I've installed the update pack and instantly Windows 7 Ultimate said my copy is not genuine. My existing loader is now skipped during boot and cannot find a fix.

Ideas appreciated.

Thank you

2. mob453

mob453 MDL Novice

Feb 3, 2010
    Hi Kracua,

I've had the same issue on an Asus X200CA, luckily it came with a Windows 8 license, so switched UEFI back on and reinstalled Windows 8.1

3. SystemRename

SystemRename MDL Novice

Mar 17, 2015
    Encountering same problem on updating. Using latest Daz loader. Built my pc using an Asus board, legit Windows 7 Ultimate from microsoft. Loader was using ASUS SLP Key VKM6G. Changing the key to the dell one does not seem to work. I highly doubt either of these keys would be blacklisted anyway.

I second the request for help. Have a feeling there will be others before long... Thanks in advance.

4. SystemRename

SystemRename MDL Novice

Mar 17, 2015
    Update: I was able to resolve this by re-installing the Daz loader. Use v2.2.2. Whatever windows update broke, this fixed the problem for me.:clap:

Hope this works for you as well.

-Cheers

5. madmaxsrb

madmaxsrb MDL Novice

Mar 3, 2013
    try to use MBR Regenerator tools first, and then Loder!!!

6. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller Emperor of Ice-Cream

Dec 21, 2012
    Only updates that update the bootloader could harm Daz Loader. Usually big ones like Service Packs etc. Reinstalling Loader is all that's required. Please note that old Loader versions weren't encrypted and could be detected.

Using other 'solutions' (hacktivation) just asks for trouble.