Windows update Problems (active by windows loader 2.2.1)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by elay, Jan 9, 2014.

1. elay

elay MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2014
    Hi everyone, I am new here this is my first post. I am facing a problem which I am not able to use windows update.

It kept showed up a message that said "Windows Update cannot currently check for updates, because the service is not running. You may need to restart your computer."

But I have tried every solution that I can find from the internet. I have tried to re-install the windows; I have tried to use windows fix it; I have tried windows update trouble shooting; I have tried to disable the service, delete and rename all the files that I have been asked for. And all of it didn't work, so I am kind of lost what I should do to make it work.

To be honest the only reason that I want to use windows update because of I cannot install the "Microsoft .Net Framework 4", and I was thinking that it is related to some update I may have to install before I can install the Framework thing.

The reason I think that they are related to each other because I already tried the solution for installing the Framework thing. But of course when something happened on you they just wanna you get mad and cannot do anything.....

So can you guys help me out on this problem?:worthy::worthy::worthy:

P.S
    I was installed an original copy of windows 7 download from Microsoft and active it by using Windows loader 2.2.1
    ASUS laptop U80V

2. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. elay

elay MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2014
    The program cannot process.........it showed up a message that said " The troubleshooter has experienced unexpected error and cannot continue.

4. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. elay

elay MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2014
    Actually I have mentioned that I have try every solution for install the "Microsoft .Net Framework 4" but all of the solution didn't work. So I turn into windows update and hope it will work after I have updated my windows.

If I didn't made it clear before I am sorry but I have tried everything I can do for installing the "framework 4". Every solution that provided by Microsoft I have already tried but non of them work.

6. elay

elay MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2014
    I have try your solution but it didn't work ;<<

It showed up a message that said " .Net Framework 4 has not been installed because : HRESULT 0xc8000247"

7. JamesCaan

JamesCaan MDL Novice

Jan 5, 2012
    BIOS has already been done. Award & AMI Bios mod requests. Post #13774

8. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    The fact he is using Daz loader has nothing to do with the problem he has not being able to install updates.

9. Aninvitedsoul

Sep 14, 2012

I have tried to help and did some goggling,but all in vain.:eek: I'm waiting to see the problem solved.Any suggestions ? :confused:

10. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  11. OldMX

OldMX MDL Addicted

Jul 30, 2009
    Its an intel driver the one causing problems, make sure you have latest drivers and see if it fixes your winupdate.