Windows Vista, Intel DX85S0/Core i7, Activation Issue, Help.

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by ganich, Jun 25, 2009.

1. ganich

ganich MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2009
    Hello,
    i recently upgraded my system. i am using Core i7 2.66GHZ processor and DX85SO motherboard. I cannot activate my windows vista sp1 anymore. i had the pre-activated copy which was to work perfect on my previous system. I searched this forum and i found out what the problem is. so basically the new motherboard has the new bios which is not hackable by these old activators. Is there any other solution other than installing 64Bit and using wow6?

Can i install Windows Vista (No SP) and use the timestop crack? i am not sure if that will work but any suggestions?

One of the solution says install 64bit SP1. i can't find that. i found Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 64Bit (Pre-Activated) on this same forum. Will that help?

I don't get the whole procedure of using wow6 on 64bit.
    please tell me the whole process and tell me if i can use the same process on Win Vista SP2 64bit, i hope its not restricted to Win Vista Sp1 64bit.

.. Thank You..

2. k3y

k3y MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2010
    Im with the same problem, but with Windows 7 Ultimate (7600 - 64 bits).

Intel DP55WB / Core i7 ... any of a thousands of activation works here...

I tried different .ISOs too...

3. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    Moral of the story.........Stay away from intel boards or buy Windows 7 retail outright...Its a pay to play scenario.:biggrin::biggrin::cool::rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ganich

ganich MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2009
    did u find any working crack for intel boards / core i7? i really want to activate my windows 7 ultimate 64bit but i couldn't find any working crack.