Windows XP Home Edition SP2 OEM

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by Mazurite, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Mazurite

Mazurite MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2009
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this site and find it fairly useful. I've been looking for an unmodified version of Windows XP Home Edition (OEM) that isn't cracked, serial keyed, or installed with extra programs, ect. It's very difficult for me to find the original version and even then becoming suspicious of the ISO image available for public download. I used to have the OEM version of Windows XP with SP2 until my father had to ship his laptop along with all of the accessories back to the company that he bought his laptop from. I feel so stupid for not extracting the ISO image with Nero before it was shipped.

Otherwise, it would be very much appreciated if someone could PM me and send me the ISO image of their original non-cracked version or post their very own created link with the uploaded version. I have looked on the forums for this download and found that most of the links don't work anymore :(

I think lots of people could benefit from this thread if a public link was created for download.

2. skylark

skylark MDL Junior Member

Sep 3, 2009
    #2 skylark, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mazurite

Mazurite MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2009
    Thanks a lot for your reply, though I am having a hard time finding an ISO image with SP3 that matches the MD5 Checksums you have given me. Also it would be nice if I knew the MD5 Checksums for the OEM SP2 version (unmodified of course) that would be great considering I have searched for hours and cannot find it.

4. skylark

skylark MDL Junior Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I'm sorry I don't have the MD5s for SP2. I can't think why you would prefer that to SP3. Google came up with a lot of hits on the MD5s when I tested it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...