Windows XP Home OEM SP3 *RS* x86 English ISO

Discussion in 'Windows XP / Older OS' started by andrew84uk, Jun 20, 2009.

1. andrew84uk

andrew84uk MDL Novice

Jun 20, 2009
    #1 andrew84uk, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  2. unwanted

unwanted MDL Junior Member

May 4, 2008
    Nice to see this.

3. andrew84uk

andrew84uk MDL Novice

Jun 20, 2009
    Thanks, I will be bringing a VLK release of XP Professional SP3 shortly. Just need to address the files. Coming soon.

4. unwanted

unwanted MDL Junior Member

May 4, 2008
    I would welcome that :)

5. Wizkid

Wizkid MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2009
    Super!

Thank you very much. Do I need an activation key for this installation?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. andrew84uk

andrew84uk MDL Novice

Jun 20, 2009
    Yes, Sorry I do not promote illigal software. All software which I post will require legit keys for full activation.

7. Wizkid

Wizkid MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2009
    Misunderstanding

Your legal intentions are beyond all doubt. :confused:

I might explain.
    I have two PCs with tripple boot each, XP32 > Vista32 > Win7260_32.
    One PC is set up in English the other one in German. All six OSs are legal (genuine).

It just so happens, that the English version of my XP32 does not except the SP3 upgrade without crashing. I operate it at the SP2-level just to keep it working. So I was hoping to get a better one with yours.
    The question really was: Will your offered "Windows XP Home OEM SP3 *RS* x86 English" accept any of my two activation keys?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. andrew84uk

andrew84uk MDL Novice

Jun 20, 2009
    Are your keys OEM keys? If so, then yes. (VMware, MS VP)........... try it give it a go.

9. RyanBarn

RyanBarn MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2009
    I have extracted the files using winrar and it creates another file, but it says it damaged?

what now?

10. RyanBarn

RyanBarn MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2009
    I burnt it to a blank DVD using activeISO, and it completes and finalizes, but my computer will not boot from it?

11. RyanBarn

RyanBarn MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2009
    :confused: tried that but no luck, i set it to boot from cd, but it just carries on and boots up windows

12. RyanBarn

RyanBarn MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2009
    I shall try re-doing everything, ill get back to you then. ThankYou

13. RyanBarn

RyanBarn MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2009
    Nope, no luck. Re-downloaded the files, extracted the iso. Then burnt the iso to a blank DVD using ActiveISO. (says completed) and my system will not boot it,

14. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Try burning to cd not dvd but i still think you dont have machine set to boot from cd /dvd in bios.

15. The.Watcher

The.Watcher MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2008
    Think his problem is that he's extracting the ISO.

Instead of just using a CD and Burning the image.

If you extract the ISO and just burn the individual files and folders onto a CD. Then your getting rid of the BOOTLOADER which enables the CD to be bootable at POST.

16. DKCM

DKCM MDL Novice

Jul 15, 2009
    Hihi,

Anyone have a image of this, can please share? The links posted do not work anymore.

17. shtrumf

shtrumf MDL Junior Member

Sep 20, 2009
    "This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information."

Can you please update the link's.

18. locorrecto

locorrecto MDL Novice

Oct 8, 2009
    #18 locorrecto, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
    Would this xp auto activate based on my OEM bios ?:confused:

PS.
    Error
    This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

19. danny l

danny l MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2009
    Broken Links..

Hi Andrew..

I need this software but the links are not working anymore. Can you kindly reload?

TIA,

Dan